The elegant flower signifies undying love and simple beauty, The tulip is one of the most popular spring flowers worldwide, but did you know..
1) Tulips have a long season; they are available from mid-October to mid-May, making them a great value choice for winter and spring weddings.
2) There are reportedly 3000 varieties of tulips which means there is certainly an overwhelming amount of choice, they come in beautiful varieties of colours, shapes and heights and some even include frilly petals which is perfect for contemporary weddings.
3) You can buy them in every colour of the rainbow, except black and blue, so whatever your colour scheme, you’re guaranteed to find a variety to suit your style.
5) Tulip is the national flower of Turkey. Tulip flowers are seen as a token of a perfect lover, passion, declaration of love, romance and fame.
6) The father of the Dutch obsession with tulips was botanist Carolus Clusius, he is said to have popularised the flowers. He was also the first to identify “broken tulips” , which is a viral infection that caused beautiful streaking in the petals of the flowers. The demand for tulips set off “tulip mania” in the Netherlands around 1637, and prices for some varieties soared, resulting in tulips being more valuable that gold.
If you are looking to show your love to someone special, why not look at something a little different from roses, Tulips are cheaper than roses and are just as beautiful, the difference in colours means that there is something for everyone
Why not send someone a vase such as our product Shanghai? It is a beautiful arrangement of fresh tulips, arranged with exotic foliage and displayed in a clear vase. It definitely oozes romance and yet would look stunning in a new home.
Our ‘One and Only’ is always a very popular choice with our clients, The arrangement is filled with fresh white tulips and in the centre we add a beautiful red rose. The bouquet is of simple elegance and the colours always look striking, the ‘one and only’ is very fashionable on valentines.
If you don’t know their favourite colour, then we highly recommend our arrangement ‘flora’, this bouquet contains tulips which include a rainbow of different colours, the colours complement each other and the arrangement looks very eye-catching.
Why not take a look at our website for other tulip arrangements; you will be pleasantly surprised with not only the stunning look but also the price.
If you have any other enquiries then please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7738 4049